Saturday, October 27, 2012

Update and new writing post

  So got a comment asking me why I hadn't posted in a while (sister) the reason is that I forgot about it. Plus I have had very little time. See, I just finished the ACT, a fun little test where they determine how well you do in subjects like math, English, science and reading, then they send that information off to colleges so that they can know if they want you in their school.

  Well I feel like did fairly well, I spent some time studying during the past month, not nearly as much as I should have but i think I did better than the first time, on which I scored a 27, this time I've had the advantage of not being sick but also the distinct disadvantage of not having taken any math or science classes this year. English and reading are a piece of cake because well. I enjoy both of those plus having to copy-edit people's newspaper articles before they get published makes correcting things really quick and easy.

 That's pretty much it for now, um I've decided that I am going to post a scene from the book I'm working on, please remember it is a very rough draft but any helpful criticism would definitely be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment