Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's, Ballet and spartan kicking midget doors

     Valentine's day, a day dreaded or looked forward to around the country. Also one which I don't really want to talk about. I was planning on putting a few things about it maybe a rant or something but it doesn't interest me so I'm going to let someone else whine about it.
 
   After the milk incident my week has gone pretty well. The Thursday after that I went on a date to the ballet "Don Quixote" I hope I spelled that right. Not exactly my choice, it was a priest quorum activity. And if you live in Utah or are a Mormon you automatically know how old I am. (this is for those who might not know who I am, even though I doubt any of them are reading this)
 
 My opinion on the ballet was that.... well I didn't pay a lot of attention. I know there is a crazy old guy, some rich dude wearing pink. And a man that is needlessly not wearing pants, for some reason he it is impossible to play out his part while wearing pants, unlike all of the other dancers who do great even though they are hindered by pants or skirts. Coincidentally the man without pants, who from now on I will call MWP is the only one who messed up that night. Yeah he fell down, it was ridiculously funny. Now some of you may be unhappy for making fun of the ballet. You may even call me uncultured, which is probably true, but I don't care what my friend says watching men dance in tights in tights.
  By the way this friend is in my quorum and if I refer to him again he will be know as The Dancer.

  Here is the thing I won't put any names or faces of my friends or family on this website but if you know who they are you'll know who I am referring to.

  Anyway, I went to the ballet with a friend of mine who I will call McJagger, I know I know but I didn't pick the nickname it's one she already had. But she is one of my best friends and I took her to Sweethearts that Saturday. Yep whenever we are together we have a lot of fun. Just absolutely ridiculous things end up happening from spartan kicking a van to getting lost in a parking garage because we found a door that we were pretty sure was made for midgets. Is midget offensive? But yeah we ended separated from the people who were in our car although we could still talk to them because the entire place echoed. It was pretty awesome.

 Well I ended up writing way more than I meant to and only covered half of what I wanted to say oh well.

 I'll going to post another story after this, it's actually one I wrote for an English class and I would like to thank my brother for helping me with it's plot line.

No comments:

Post a Comment